Equinox Terrace offers a full program of community activities, creating an ideal setting for building friendships and developing interests and hobbies. Our residents may choose to participate in daily social activities and entertainment, enjoy the companionship of fellow residents, staff, and visitors, or simply relax in the comfort of one's own apartment.
Here is a sampling of a "Day in the Life" of our residents:
- Savor delicious meals in our gracious, comfortable dining room.
- Leave the driving to us with our courtesy-scheduled transportation to appointments.
- Live free from day-to-day chores.
- Participate in organized activities such as lectures, current events, readings, arts and crafts, games, clubs, and spiritual services.
- Keep fit through exercise classes, walking, yoga, and Tai Chi.
- Get pampered in our salon/barber shop.
- Join outings to cultural events (theater), scenic drives (fall foliage), and more.
- Attend afternoon teas, cocktail hours, live concerts and performances, movies, and holiday/theme parties.
- Get together with fellow residents, family, or friends in one of our elegant living rooms complete with grand pianos.
- Entertain family and friends in the private dining room.
- Receive visits from family and members of the local community, including students, neighbors, clergy, and pets.
- Venture outdoors to the patios, gardens, and walking paths.
- Relax and warm up in front of the cozy fireplace or sunny bay windows.
- Access books in the lending library or explore the internet on our computer.
- Enjoy resting, reading or watching TV in the privacy of one's own apartment.
- Receive assistance as needed with daily activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing, transferring, toileting, medication management, and medical care.