Summary of Services and Amenities
We invite you to step inside and experience our beautiful, vibrant, and welcoming community first hand. Our comprehensive services and amenities include:
- Private studios and apartments to suit your needs and budget. (See layouts and features under Floor Plans.)
- A variety of inviting common areas to enjoy indoors and out. (See expanded list below.)
- A team of dedicated care professionals, 24 hours a day.
- Restaurant-style dining serving three delicious, chef-prepared meals a day, including menu options. Daily snacks are also available.
- Enriching social, cultural, and educational activities and events.
- Individually-crafted health, fitness, and wellness programs.
- Assistance with personal care such as grooming, bathing, dressing, and mobility.
- Health care services such as medication management and nursing.
- Dependable housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance services.
- Courtesy-scheduled transportation and concierge services.
- Pendant call system and in-room call system to summon assistance.
- Cable TV, phone, wireless internet, and utilities.
- Security monitoring.
- Sprinkler and alarm system.
- Back-up electrical power generator.
- Comprehensive emergency response plan and system.
- “Online” social media resources (Blog, Twitter, Facebook) and state-of-the-art digital “calendar of activities and events” to help residents and families stay current with community events and senior health news.
- Desirable and convenient location.
Common Area Amenities
Elegantly appointed Equinox Terrace features many beautiful, comfortable and inviting common areas including:
- A variety of living rooms, including fireplace, grand pianos and large bay windows
- Dining room
- Private dining room for your private entertaining
- Activity rooms for movies, exercise classes, arts & crafts, presentations, services, and games
- Pub area in living room
- Lending library, including large font books and books on tape
- Salon/barber shop
- A variety of cozy and sun-lit sitting areas
- Memory care solarium
- Patio, flower and vegetable gardens, walking path, gazebo and mountain views
- Museum-like art collection and fine décor